Dogs have been man’s best friend for centuries. As guard dogs, cattle dogs, and hunting dogs, they’ve served us well as working professionals, but their fluffiness and loveable personalities have made us keep them in our home as family, rather than helpers. Luckily, the love we have for them is truly mirrored back to us and it’s the most adorable thing ever.
1. “My friend’s newborn is less than 3 days old and their dog Zoey is already warming up to him.”
2. “There, there human.”
3. When it’s been a ruff day and all you want is some attention from your human:
4. There’s nothing better than chilling in the park with your best friend.
5. “When you get to bring your dog to work and she reminds you that you’re her favorite person.”
6. “My son and his puppy — they can’t get enough of each other.”
7. “I have no doubt in my mind that my dog knows I’m pregnant.”
8. A look full of love if I ever saw one!
9. A dynamic duo that will last a lifetime.
10. “We’ve been looking for a buddy for our 10-year-old son for a few weeks and yesterday we found the perfect match!”
11. “Please be careful. I really want cuddles.”
12. No matter how old they get, their favorite thing will always be being your puppy.
13. Cuddles are everyone’s favorite activity.
14. “My boyfriend and his dog give each other a hug every morning and I happened to be behind him on the stairs this time.”
15. “My wife has been sick. Our pups seem to know she isn’t feeling well…”
16. “While all the other dogs in the park were playing, he was reading a book with his human.”
17. “Most people teach their dogs to not jump. Personally, I love coming home from work to a good hug.”
18. “My friend’s dog waiting for him to get home.”
19. “Mom texted me and said she was going to be a mother again. One minute later I get this picture.”
20. “My girlfriend took this picture while I was sick and asleep.”
21. “I’ll miss you so much. 2 hours away from you is too long!”
22. “Just my dog spooning my baby. Nothing to see here.”
23. They will always be man’s best friend.
24. “Don’t worry, hooman. You still have me.”
Which doting puppy was your favorite? Let us know in the comments and please show us pictures of your loving furry friends.