There are self-making beds with temperature control and even anti-snoring ones. This is not the future, they already exist. Beds have been upgraded so much throughout time, in terms of technology and design, but not many people really know about them. So now, whether you need to heat up or cool down your bed, or make it softer or firmer, there are plenty of beds that might have exactly what you need.
1. Sleep in the temperature you prefer and never make your bed again with the Smartduvet dual-zone climate-controlled self-making bed.
2. The Pod’s secluded atmosphere, soothing vibration, mood lighting, and calming sounds will make you feel tranquil and cozy.
3. The HiCan Smart Bed is your personal cocoon for a proper rest.
4. Now you can sleep on Totoro too.
5. The Zerobody bed makes you feel as if your body is floating on water.
6. A Giant Birdsnest is a great bed for comfy sleep and a lovely setting for informal meetings.
7. You won’t have problems cleaning under your bed, if it levitates.
8. Ford’s smart bed rolls invasive selfish sleepers back into their rightful place.
9. Get lost in comfort with Lovesac.
10. Create privacy whenever you need it and take it anywhere you go with the Privacy Pop Bed Tent.
11. When swings and comfy beds make a great combo:
12. Stop your partner from snoring and control your comfort from your smartphone with the Mode Smart Bed.
13. The Podtime sleeping pod is your own secluded sanctuary for efficient rest.
14. The Adora Ultimate Smart Bed has it all: a built-in massage chair, a stereo, a safe, an adjustable headset, a work place, a bookshelf, a lamp, Bluetooth, a USB port, an SD card slot, and a power socket.
15. Regardless of whether you are a man or a woman, you’ll sleep like a princess on the Enignum Wooden Canopy Bed.
Bonus: Cats know how to enjoy quality sleep like no one else.
Are you ready to upgrade your bedroom? Which bed would you choose?